Away-Leaseholder / Landlord

Who am I?

  • I am an away-leaseholder who sub-lets my property

What am I responsible for?

  • All repairs within the property
  • Ensuring tenants adhere to the sub-let conditions as outlined by Wandsworth Council
  • Paying annual service charges to the Co-op
  • More information

What is the Co-op responsible for?

  • Upkeep of communal gardens and public spaces
  • Lighting within the blocks
  • Issuing estate parking permits
  • Communal drainage

What is Wandsworth Council responsible for?

  • Any major works – including roof / windows / fire-doors
  • Street lighting / trees / pavements
  • Road drainage

Who to contact first?