Who am I?
- I am a resident on the estate who has been allocated a home by Wandsworth Council.
What am I responsible for?
- Paying rent to the Co-operative on time via standing order, rent payment book or bank transfer. Ensuring that you don’t go into arrears.
- Paying water rates to Thames Water
- Keeping bin sheds clean and hygienic
- Keeping public areas clear
- Being responsible for the upkeep of own gardens and balconies
- Keeping drains clear
- Report and necessary repairs to the estate office
- Pets are permitted in line with tenancy conditions check here, or with the office for further details
- Being a responsible and respectful estate member
- Boiler repairs and heating – contact T. Brown Group – 0800 9778472 / 0208 394 1166
What is the Co-op responsible for?
- Carrying out repairs to the property – e.g. leaks, electrical work, plumbing.
- Upkeep of communal gardens and public spaces
- Lighting within the blocks
- Issuing estate parking permits
- Collecting rents
What in Wandsworth Council responsible for?
- Any major works – including roof / windows / fire-doors
- Street lighting / trees / pavements
- Road drainage
- More information