Who am I?
- I have bought the lease of my flat from Wandsworth Council who own the freehold
What am I responsible for?
- Paying annual service charges to the Co-op
- Keeping the property in line with the general look and feel of the estate
- Keeping bin sheds clean and hygienic
- Being responsible for the upkeep of your own gardens and balconies
- Pets are permitted in line with the tenancy/lease conditions, check here, or with the office for further details
- Being a responsible and respectful estate member
- Keeping drains clear
What is the Co-op responsible for?
- Upkeep of communal gardens and public spaces
- Lighting within the blocks
- Issuing estate parking permits
- Communal drainage
What is Wandsworth Council responsible for?
- Any major works – including roof / windows / fire-doors
- Street lighting / trees / pavements
- Road drainage