Who am I?
- I own the freehold to my property which has a covenant to the Co-op, which contributes towards the upkeep of the estate
What am I responsible for?
- Paying annual service charges for estate costs to the Co-op
- Keeping the property in line with the general look and feel of the estate
- Keeping bin sheds clean and hygienic
- Being responsible for the upkeep of own gardens and balconies
- All dogs to be micro-chipped in line with Wandsworth Council Dog Control
- Being a responsible and respectful estate member
- Keeping drains clear
What is the Co-op responsible for?
- Upkeep of communal gardens and public spaces
- Lighting within the blocks
- Issuing estate parking permits
- Communal drainage
What is Wandsworth Council responsible for?
- Street lighting / trees / pavements
- Road drainage