Who am I?
- I sub-let a property from an away-leaseholder / landlord
What am I responsible for?
- Keeping bin sheds clean and hygienic
- Keeping public areas clear
- Being responsible for the upkeep of own gardens and balconies
- Keeping drains clear
- Communicating with the landlord / agent about any required repairs
What is the Co-op responsible for?
- Upkeep of communal gardens and public spaces
- Lighting within the blocks
- Issuing estate parking permits
What is Wandsworth Council responsible for?
- Any major works – including roof / windows / fire-doors
- Street lighting / trees / pavements
- Road drainage
Who to contact first?
- All enquiries should go to your landlord or agent first