Do you know where to switch your water mains off?

Please can all residents identify where the stop cock is on their property. In an emergency, this ensures that the mains water can be turned off. If you require any further advice, please contact the office.

If you wish to register the location of your stopcock, please do so below:

You can read a copy of the Co-op’s GDPR policy here. Alternatively, you can request a copy from the office.