- If you were looking for something on this site that isn’t here or was hard to find, please get in touch via email@example.com and let us know.
- We love positive feedback, so please let us know what makes you happy about living on the estate. With your permission, we may even include it in a newsletter!
- A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with a service received, however expressed, and requires a response. The service may have been provided directly by the Co-op, the Council or by a contractor or partner.
- Complaints can be made in any format and should normally be addressed to the Manager at the Co-op office.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02088746856, or drop a note through the door.
- If the Manager is the subject of the complaint the complaint should be addressed to the Chair or Secretary of the Co-op.
- Please provide contact details.
- If necessary, use numbers or bullet points, and try and keep the narrative short and precise.
- The manager will acknowledge receipt within two working days. A written response will be provided within 20 working days from receipt of the complaint.
- Please be clear about your desired outcome, which should be fair and proportionate. While we understand you may feel strongly about the issue, please refrain from being aggressive.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may raise your complaint with the relevant Housing Area Manager at Wandsworth Brough Council. A senior manager will review your case and respond, again within 20 working days from receipt. If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Housing Ombudsman.
The Co-op’s full Complaint Policy can be accessed here.